- 1938-1939 Ford Pickup Truck Parts
- Stocking Quality New Reproduction Parts and many Hard to Find good used and New Old Stock Early Ford& Hot Rod Parts
- Early Ford Store - San Dimas, California
- phone (909) 305-1955
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thousands more parts to be added online daily
Gear Oil 600-W (Steering-Transmission-Rearend)
M-400Regular price $17.50 Save $-17.50
Sold in a Quart.
This special gear oil is the equivalent of the Ford " 600W" oil that is required using in the differential, transmission and steering boxes.
* The modern day equivalent of this gear oil is S.A.E. 250.
Model A Ford
- Differential: 2-1/4 Pints
- Transmission 1-1/2 Pints
- Steering: ("7 tooth sector"= 7-3/4 OZ.) (2 "tooth sector" = 4-1/2 Pints)
1932-1948 Car and Pickup
- Differential: 2.5-3 Pints
- Transmission 2-3/4 Pints
- Steering: N/A
1937-1948 steering rebuild Kit (Right Hand Drive)
78-3503-RHDRegular price $265.00 Save $-265.00
Sector Shaft Roller Gear
7RC-3575-XRegular price $75.00 Save $-75.00